Airport Pick Up Instruction
If you are being picked up curbside from the airport, please follow these instructions:
1. Whether you checked luggage or not, please proceed to the baggage claim level.
2. Once you have all of your pieces of luggage, please call us at 1-888-508-9996.
3. Our dispatcher will ask for your last name, and will then tell you the door number to exit to meet your driver.
4. To help you find your vehicle, you will be given a description of it along with its license plate number.
5. Please be aware that Airport regulations require livery vehicles to remain in a holding lot until we have heard from the passenger, so it may take anywhere from 5-15 minutes for the car to reach you.
If you have requested for the Chauffeur to meet you inside the Baggage Claim with a sign, this service includes a $10.00 charge, plus the parking fee. For a Baggage Claim Meet on domestic flights, please follow these instructions:
Whether you checked luggage or not, please proceed to the baggage claim level. You should see a greeter with a sign that has your name on it. The greeter will take care of the rest. If you don’t see your greeter at the baggage claim, please call us immediately at 1-888-508-9996. For a Baggage Claim Meet on international flights, your Chauffeur will meet you at the Gate with a sign.